National Farm Worker Ministry and the Youth and Young Adult Network are excited to announce the launch of a nationwide logo competition for young adults during the months of October and November. We are looking for artistic young people willing to create original logo images that express the work of National Farm Worker Ministry and its partners. These images will be used throughout the year (and years to come) as visuals of how we do our work in the world.
Questions to consider when crafting your image:
What images do you think embody National Farm Worker Ministry’s long history of educating, equipping and mobilizing people of faith to stand in solidarity with farm workers?
What image best portrays National Farm Worker Ministry’s core values of respect, transformation, ¡Si Se Puede! (Yes, We Can!), faithfulness and resourcefulness?
What says faith and farm workers to you?
What says faith and farm workers across generations?
- All logo submissions must be original artwork.
- The resolution of all logos should be 300 dpi and submitted as either .pdf, .png, .tiff or .jpeg files.
(Winning logos may require additional image formatting.)
- All logos are to be submitted to NFWM Ministerial Resident Taylor Pfaff at email@example.com no later than November 12, 2014.
- Please include your name, address and phone number with your logo submission.
- The winner will be notified by November 26, 2014.
- Winning logos will be considered the property of National Farm Worker Ministry.
1st Prize – $150 2nd Prize – $100 3rd Prize – $50
**All winning logos will be featured on the NFWM and YAYA websites and social media, featured in national communications and will be under consideration by the NFWM Board of Directors as NFWM’s next official national logo.
Current NFWM Logo:
Leave your mark on the history of a movement – submit your original logo today!