No permission is needed to reproduce NFWM materials, but please cite NFWM as the source.
Click here to sign up!
News & Views Newsletter
Click here to sign up!
- COVID-19 Update
- Winter 2020 Board Meeting Reports
- National Farm Worker Awareness Week
- NFWM 2019 Summer Board Meeting
- NFWM says goodbye to Susan Alan and Alex Jonas
- FLOC: The latest
- NFWM Board meets in San Jose, CA Supporting UFW & EFI
- Premiere Raspberry Workers Deserve a Contract
- Equitable Food Initiative (EFI) Scaling Up and Making a Difference!
- FLOC’s Boycott of Reynolds American VUSE-Actions Growing
- Coalition of Immokalee Workers 4 for Fair Food Tour
- YAYA Updates: BUG Conference, YAYA Appreciation Dinner & Thank You, Dominique Aulisio!
- NFWM Board, Staff, YAYAs & Friends meet in Bellingham, WA with Familias Unidas por la Jusitica, Community to Community, Farm Worker Ministry Northwest, PCUN and United Farm Workers.
- United Farm Workers Stand Up to Darigold
- Hurricanes, Flooding, Fires, Extreme Heat and Farm Workers
- YAYA — Inspiring each other & the farm worker movement!
- CIW Targets College Campuses
- NFWM Board winter meeting in Orlando, FL
- Remembering Nan Freeman
- NFWM Board Endorses FLOC Boycott of Reynolds VUSE e-cigarette
- NFWM Donates for Florida Hurricane Relief
- NFWM Adopts Statement on Harvest Without Violence
- NFWM Board Meets in Toledo, OH during FLOC Convention
- Farm Workers Vote to Boycott Reynolds VUSE E-Cigarette
- CIW’s Harvest without Violence Exhibit on the move! & Congrats to Greg Asbed.
- Heroines of the Farm Worker Movement
- Take Action: Protect Farm Worker Rights & National Clergy Fast
- NFWM Statement on Executive Actions on Immigrants
- NFWM Board meets in Fresno & has an action with Garawan Workers
- Join CIW’s Human Rights Tour in March 2017
- Familias Unidas por la Justicia named one of ILRF’s Human Rights Defenders
- New FLOC Contract for 10,000 Farm Workers in Southeast
- Farm Workers at Jackson Farming Get Court Settlement
- CA Governor Brown Signs Overtime Bill for Farm Workers
- Familias Unidas por la Justicia Wins Union Election
- Stories from the Fields: Pablo Hernandez Avila, FLOC Member
- NFWM’s 45th Anniversary Dinner — a Big Success!
- Sam Trickey Sues Wendy’s
- NFWM Meets with Sakuma & Driscoll’s
- January Board Meeting Collides with Historic Winter Storm
- CIW’s Workers Voices Tour
- Party with a Purpose: Host a House Party for NFWM
- NFWM Celebrates 50th Anniversary of the Grape Strike with UFW
- Meet NFWM’s newest farm worker partner: Familias Unidas por la Justicia
- A message to FLOC Members from NFWM
- CIW Keeping the Heat on Wendy’s
- YAYAs in Action: Supporting FLOC in NC, CIW’s Encuentro, & Chili Cookoff
- Farm Worker Ministry Northwest Attends UFW’s Darigold Rally
- Supporting Org. Spotlight: Gainesville Interfaith Alliance for Immigrant Justice (IAIJ)
- NFWM Supports Administrative Relief for Farm Workers
- YAYAs in Action (Holiday posadas, Valentines Day Action & More)
- OCIC Celebrates 50 Years
- NFWM Board visits CIW in Florida
- NFWM Search Committee Looking for Executive Director Candidates
- Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) Reflection by Taylor Pfaff
- FLOC “Respect, Recognition, Raise” Campaign to Sign-up 5000 Farm Workers in NC
- Now is the Time for Comprehensive Immigration Reform – It is Way Past Time!
- Workers Continue Fight for Rights with Gerawan
- Patriarchy and Publix: Why We Need the Fair Food Program
- NFWM Making Farm Workers Visible to People of Faith around the Country
- Comprehensive Immigration Reform – The Time is NOW!
- House Bill H.R. 1773: A Disaster for Farm Workers & US Policy
- CIW – March for Right, Respect, and Fair Food to Publix … and on to Wendy’s
- Farmworker Association of Florida’s General Assembly & 30th Anniversary
- Honor Virginia Nesmith’s lifetime of Standing in the Gap with farm workers
- Eleven Companies Now Participating in CIW Fair Food Agreements!
- FLOC Working for Justice for Tobacco Farm Workers
- New UFW Contracts for California Farm Workers
- Equitable Food Initiative Moves Forward
- NFWM’s History Lauded at UFW 50th Anniversary Convention
- California: The Long Road to Victory & Ruby Ridge Workers Seeking Justice
- Update on FLOC Campaign for Tobacco Workers
- United Church of Christ Marches on Publix
- Looking for Food You Can Feel Good About Buying?
- NFWM Honors OFWM & Rev. Ed Brandt
- Community Disaster Center in Pierson, FL Opens
- NFWM Meets in Washington, DC
- In Memory of Three “Farm Worker” Women
- Three Fat Bankers for Farm Workers
- CIW’s “Do the Right Thing”
- NFWM Celebrates 40 years as a National Organization
- An Office for Farm Worker Women
- NFWM Vigil for Farm Workers Who Have Died in CA Fields
- YAYAs Push AgJobs and Dream Act & “Hit the Fields” Soccer Game
- OFWM Supporting Ruby Ridge Workers
- Sodexo Signs….one more CIW Victory!
- Celebrating CA’s New Support Committee
- NFWM Joins Global Farm Worker Meeting in California
- FLOC’s JPMorgan Chase Divestment Campaign
- NFWM Marches for Immigration Reform in Washington D.C.
- 1,000 Join in Farmworker Freedom March in Florida
- Honoring the Legacy of César Chávez & the Farm Worker Movement
- March in NC Honors Farm Workers & Calls for Justice in Tobacco Fields
- In California: Presentations, Marches & a Student Immersion Trip
- YAYAs Honor César Chávez’s Call to Service
- California: Holding Companies Accountable
- North Carolina: Calling for Responsibility throughout the Supply Chain
- Florida: Justice in the Tomato Fields and Just Soup Suppers
- Northwest: Protecting Dairy Workers and All Immigrant Farm Workers
- Reynolds Tobacco Shareholder Meeting and FLOC/NFWM Actions
- NFWM and UFW Honor 15 Fallen Farm Workers with Prayer Vigils
- California’s Employee Free Choice Act for Farm Workers
- AgJOBS Introduced in 111th Congress
- More CIW Victories for Florida Farm Workers
- NFWM YAYA (Youth and Young Adults) Alternative Spring Break
- Farm Worker Awareness Week Celebrated Around the Country
- NFWM & Miami Clergy Vigil at Burger King’s Headquarters
- Pesticides: A Serious Threat to FL Farm Workers
- Help End the Oppression in the Tobacco Fields of North Carolina
- Workers at Beef Northwest Need Our Support
- 1,200 Workers at D’Arrigo Bros. Win UFW Contract in CA
- Farmworker Awareness Week, March 30 – April 5
- Threemile Canyon Farms & UFW Sign Collective Bargaining Agreement
- NFWM Board Visits Labor Camps in North Carolina
- Murder of FLOC Organizer in Mexico
- Farm Worker Leaders Meet at La Paz in June
- UFW Urges CA Governor to Sign Fair Treatment of Farm Workers Act
- NFWM Organized New Student Groups in Florida
- CIW Puts Pressure on Burger King
- Victory for Oregon Farm Workers!
- NFWM Meets in Portland, Oregon
- CIW Truth Tour Headed for Chicago
- No More Deaths: Lenten Farm Worker Remembrance in NC
- Vaya con Dios… Lori Fernald Khamala & Welcome to Alexandria Jones
- Local NFWM Support Committees Active in California & Florida
- Damaging Freeze Hits California Farm Workers Hard