Be an ambassador for NFWM!
Our supporters are the most valuable tool we have to drive people to NFWM. We encourage you to be an ambassador for NFWM and look for opportunities to speak about our work in your community, which includes faith and conscious groups you do and don’t belong to and beyond.
We have created a variety of resources for you to use as an ambassador for NFWM:
- Feel free to modify these sample email and call scripts as you seek speaking opportunities.
- Here is an 11 x 17 poster you can display on the podium, table, and more. You can also use this poster.
- Pass out NFWM informational flyers to your audience so they know how they can take action for farm workers even after they leave.
- Share Harvest of Justice educational resources, including this year’s “Farm Workers & Racism: The Struggle For Justice, Respect, and Fair Pay”
- Encourage your community to deliver a letter or postcard to the Wendy’s in their area or wherever they might be visiting.
- Play one or more of NFWM’s educational and inspirational videos.
- If you have a computer, you can also pull up nfwm.org/contact, so people can sign up for our email updates.
- Remember to encourage people to connect with NFWM on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok — our handle is @nfwministry.
Don’t have somewhere to speak? No worries, you can host a house party in your own home.
Explore other opportunities to engage your community in supporting the farm worker movement.