Our Fall Newsletter is out – telling the stories of some of our efforts and those of our partners to fight for justice in the fields. We are proud of our part in the gains won and the actions taken to move farm worker campaigns forward.
Click here for the full newsletter and read about:
- Familias Unidas por la Justicia winning their union election at Sakuma Bros. Berry Farm
- California farm workers winning the right to overtime pay
- NFWM Executive Director Julie Taylor’s A Reflection on the Past Year
- NFWM’s successful 45th Anniversary Benefit Dinner
- Pablo Hernandez Avila’s story about being a Farm Labor Organizing Committee member who benefits by working under union contract in North Carolina
- and more.