Prayer and reflection are the basis of NFWM’s work and an important source of support.
The following worship materials may be used alone – a simple prayer to open a meeting, as one element of a larger liturgy – or in combination to create a worship service on themes of farm worker justice. To utilize more awareness-centered and educational programs, see our Faith-Based Educational Resources.
No permission is needed to reproduce NFWM materials, but please cite the immediate author and NFWM as the source.
- Advent Liturgy
- Catholic Social Teachings Devotional
- Litanies & Responsive Prayers
- Scriptures Related to Farm Workers and Immigrants
- General Order of Worship
- Sample Sermons
- Farm Worker Songs (English and Spanish)
- Harvest of Justice Season
- Lenten Season Devotional
- Escrituras Relacionadas con Campesinos e Inmigrantes
- Lecturas y Reflexiones