This section is under construction. Thank you for your patience.
Prayer and reflection are the basis of NFWM’s work and an important source of support.
The following worship materials may be used alone – a simple prayer to open a meeting, as one element of a larger liturgy – or in combination to create a worship service on themes of farm worker justice.
No permission is needed to reproduce NFWM materials, but please cite NFWM as the source.
- Litanies & Responsive Prayers
- Scriptures Related to Farm Workers and Immigrants
- Other Quotes and Readings
- Sample Worship Services for Farmworker Justice
- A Contemplative Day Reflecting on Food & Labor
- Blessing the Hands-NFWM’s Curriculum on Farm Workers
- Materials for Hosting a Feast of Justice
- Escrituras Relacionadas con Campesinos e Inmigrantes
- Lecturas y Reflexiones