Prayer and reflection are the basis of NFWM’s work and an important source of support.
The following worship materials may be used alone – a simple prayer to open a meeting, as one element of a larger liturgy – or in combination to create a worship service on themes of farm worker justice.
No permission is needed to reproduce NFWM materials, but please cite NFWM as the source.
- Litanies & Responsive Prayers
- Scriptures Related to Farm Workers and Immigrants
- Other Quotes and Readings
- Sample Worship Services for Farmworker Justice
- A Contemplative Day Reflecting on Food & Labor
- Blessing the Hands-NFWM’s Curriculum on Farm Workers
- Materials for Hosting a Feast of Justice
- Escrituras Relacionadas con Campesinos e Inmigrantes
- Lecturas y Reflexiones